Harper May is currently working with a thriving construction company in central London. Since the company was founded over 30 years ago they have had year on year growth with consistent growth and success in a versatile marker. The company deals with commercial construction only. The success of the company has lead to them looking to hire a new Financial Controller to help grow their UK and improve efficiencies across the finance department. The successful candidate will have a strong technical mindset and relevant experience to the industry. The successful candidate will report directly into the chief financial officer and have a team of 6 direct reports.
- Direct involvement in management of the finance department and processes
- Aid in key decision making striving for improvements and efficiencies
- Identifying and driving cost saving initiatives and efficiency improvements across the company
- Experience in the retail or construction industry
- Strong presentation skills
- Education to a degree level