Harper May are currently working with constantly growing printing and digital company based in central London. Having started in 1997 as a software developer they have progressed on throughout the years into one of the leading companies who offer web based opportunities within the printing industry. They bring digital technologies together to establish one offer hosted solutions. They are now looking for a Financial Controller to join on an initial six month basis to cover maternity leave.
- Mentoring and motivating a team of three Accounts Assistants
- Undertaking regular ad-hoc analytical duties in partnership with the Head of Finance
- Leading the preparation of the entire month end process, including the production of board packs
- Calculating monthly commissions and quarterly bonuses
- Assist the CFO in presenting reports to senior executives, stakeholders, and board members
- Provide analysis of main variances between actual & Budgets, identify and report any risks and opportunities arising from those variances.
- You MUST be IMMEDIATELY available
- ACCA/CIMA/ACA qualified is essential
- Experience within a similar industry
- Previous experience as a financial controller