Our client is a leading, multinational alcoholic beverages company located in Central London. With over 200 brands, our client strives to provide high quality products that meet the consumer's need. Innovation and determination are the core principles of the company and as a result our client currently sells brands to over 100 countries with hopes of further increasing this number in the coming years. Our client is keen to take on a financial controller to join their dynamic team to further their vision.
- Identify and evaluate risks for the business, propose action plans and follow up their implementation
- Guide the pricing process in collaboration with the marketing department
- Producing budgeting and forecasting
- Provide analysis of main variances between actuals & Budgets, identify and report any risks and opportunities arising from those variances.
- Participate in development of financial KPI's
- Assist the CFO in presenting reports to senior executives, stakeholders, and board members
- Studying towards/completed finance qualification (e.g. ACCA, ACA or CIMA)
- 3 years relevant work experience
- Advance skills in Excel
- Proficiency in SAGE 200 beneficial