Harper May is working with a rapidly growing and award winning SME drinks brand. My client retails both online, through concessions and through wholesale to some of the UK's leading bars, restaurants and department stores. They have seen growth exceed 200% over the last two years. As a result of their tremendous growth, my client is searching for a Financial Controller to head up their finance team, developing into a CFO position as the business grows. A successful candidate will excel in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, ideally with experience working in a similar role previously.
- Business partner with department heads to proactively reduce costs and drive the business forward
- Produce overhead budgets and reforecasts
- KPI and variance analysis
- Overseeing the production of the monthly management accounts.
- Mentor 2 junior accountants
- Working closely with the founders on business strategy including undertaking regular market analysis
Desired Skills & Experience:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA/ QBE
- Stock/FMCG experience strongly desired
- Educated to degree level
- Ambitious and Entrepreneurial individual at ease working at a rapidly growing company