- Delivering group management, statutory and consolidated accountants.
- Responsible for overseeing and managing the annual audit for the Group.
- Working proactively within the business to drive change and improvements
- Identify areas for process and policy improvement and implement changes
- Play a key role in budgeting, cash flow forecasting, internal reporting & controls, regulatory, VAT and tax.
- Lead and drive a team of 2 Accounts Assistants and 1 Assistant Financial Controller
- Cost centre analysis
- Sign off month-end close and reconciliations.
- Work through and integrate new acquisitions into the Group.
The position will suit a qualified Financial Controller (CIMA / ACCA / ACMA / ACA) with a restaurant, leisure or multisite background as well as solid reporting and communication skills. Strong man management skills are also vital as the Financial Controller will be required to motivate a team. This is an excellent opportunity to join this dynamic growing business at an exciting time of its evolution.