Harper May is working with an incredibly exciting fitness company whose mission is to bring an inspirational, meditative fitness experience that's designed to benefit the body, mind and soul to the UK. They current have 5 sites in the UK and have plans for this to double by the end of 2018. To support this rapid growth they are looking to add a Financial Controller to join their team in their new London offices. This is a fantastic role with huge opportunities for progression and development.
- Extensive business partnering with the UK Head of Sales to drive sales results and performance relative to our plans and targets.
- Manage and oversee the finance team consisting of 3 qualified and part qualified accountants
- Act as the focal point for all Financial and Management Reporting requirements
- Ensuring all month-end / annual deadlines are met.
- Building annual budget plans aligned with the strategy across, promotional tactics and sales mix across corporate and independent customers.
- Proactively identifying learning and development opportunities across variety of business stakeholders and playing leading role in executing robust plans to raise acumen.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Is fully qualified ideally ACA with 3 years PQE
- Experienced in managing, developing and growing a team.
- Must be technically focussed with a keen eye for detail.
- Must have an interest in Fitness
- Educated to degree level, ideally in a finance related subject