Our client is an outdoor holiday organiser based in Central London. They provide a relaxing and calming experience to customers and as a result have become a leader in their industry. Having established over 20 years ago our client has experienced exponential growth every year. Owing to the success of the previous year our client is looking for a financial controller to join their team.
- Identify and evaluate risks for the business, propose action plancs and follow up their implementation
- Guide the pricing process in collaboration with the marketing department
- Producing budgeting and forecasting
- Provide analysis of main variances between actuals & Budgets, identify and report any risks and opportunities arising from those variances.
- Participate in development of financial KPI's
- Assist the CFO in presenting reports to senior executives, stakeholders, and board members
- Studying towards/completed finance qualification
- Advance Excel skills
- Strong communication skills