Our client is a growing multichannel retailer specialising in prom and evening dresses located in North London. Having established over 25 years ago, they have seen growth every single year allowing them to become a brand that is recognised worldwide. After yet another successful year our client is looking to expand their team with a financial controller.
- Identify and evaluate risks for the business, propose action plans and follow up their implementation
- Guide the pricing process in collaboration with the marketing department
- Producing overhead budgets and forecasts
- Provide analysis of main variances between actuals & Budgets, identify and report any risks and opportunities arising from those variances.
- Participate in development of financial KPI's
- Assist the CFO in presenting reports to senior executives, stakeholders, and board members
- Studying towards/completed finance qualification ideal
- Advanced skills in Excel and SAGE 50 preferable
- 3+ years relevant experience