Harper May is exclusively working with an Online Luxury Fashion brand based in Central London. A quickly growing and high-end retailer is looking for Financial Controller to join their London based team. The company experienced more than 100% growth last year and plans to open offices in the US and Dubai later this year. The company has a unique ecommerce concept and was recognized as one of the fastest growing businesses of the year.
This is a great opportunity for someone interested in working in the luxury fashion industry at a growing and exciting organization.
- Line manager to 3 direct reports
- Oversee preparation and completion of monthly consolidated management accounts pack including variance analysis
- Review all balance sheet reconciliations and manage monthly close process
- Business and data analysis and preparation of business KPI's
- Preparing statutory financials and corporate tax returns for all group entities
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Experience working in retail or online retail strongly desired
- Strong academics, educated to degree level
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- 2+ years industry experience; preferably in the fashion, retail or beauty industry