My Client, an exciting startup that offers an innovative lending facility for small business in the UK is seeking a tenacious financial controller to help shape the finance policies, systems and procedures. Since 2012 my client has already partnered with over 25,000 small businesses with funding of over £90 million to customers ranging from micro retailers up to multinational supply chain groups. The successful candidate with have strong commercial awareness and come from an ethical loans/lending background.
- Working closely with the with senior stake holders of the business you will be responsible for helping shape the finance policies, systems and procedures.
- Partner with the wider business and nurture strong working relationships.
- Partner with the Heads of Departments and Directors to understand daily and weekly business performance through financial analysis and commercial insight.
- Assist with the production of annual budget
- Day to day management of the finance function of the business.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Must have experience of successfully managing yearend audit processes and statutory submissions.
- Preferable trained whilst working for one of the "big four"