Harper May is currently working with a world leading luxury car manufacturer, known equally for their participation in some of the world's best known racing series as well as the high quality of their production cars. Thanks to their tremendous success both in the racing and commercial worlds in recent years, turnover has consistently exceeded £1b and various new projects have been green-lit. With the rollout of a new production car due by the end of the year, they are searching for a Financial Controller to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity to become a part of one of the world's best respected car brands, and work closely with senior management as they continue to expand globally.
- Leading the budgeting process for aspects of my client's sports racing involvement, including liaising directly with drivers and senior engineers in the team.
- Managing a team of four in producing the full month end process to be presented to the board.
- Coordinating quarterly VAT returns.
- Increasing efficiency by reducing turnaround times.
- Producing full statutory accounts.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified.
- University degree would be beneficial.
- Outgoing, social individual would thrive in this role.
- Extensive previous management experience is a necessity.
- Strong character with excellent presentation skills.
- Background in a similar role would be highly advantageous.