My client, a bespoke luxury logistics company based in central London is currently seeking an experienced Financial Controller who can motivate and drive the finance function forward. The company offer a white glove storage, and logistics service for high value art and furniture. The successful candidate will be fully qualified have outstanding experience in logistics.
- Responsible for the input and development of budgeting, analysis, business partnering and planning processes
- Business partnering with international offices
- Managing a small team over two offices, ensuring that they are well organised and deadlines are always met
- To make sure that all Financial reporting is completed to the highest standard.
- Work very closely with the Managing director to drive the business forward.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Fully qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Must have strong managerial experience
- Must be have strong technical reporting experience.
- Must come have experience of working within logistics.