My client, A luxury retail company based in central London is currently seeking an experienced Financial Controller who has experience of working in a high end retail environment. The company is world famous for its top-quality time pieces which they manufacture, distribute and service themselves. The successful candidate with have outstanding retail experience and strong commercial accruement.
- Responsible for the input and development of budgeting, analysis, business partnering and planning process.
- Business partnering with international offices.
- Managing a small team and ensuring that they are well organised and deadlines are always met.
- Manage the audit process and liaise with the Senior Audit Manager .
- Analyse financial performance across online sales and physical retail sales.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Fully qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Must be able to engage confidently with senior stakeholders across the business.
- Must be able to work confidently in a fast paced environment
- Must come from a luxury retail background and have experience of working with high value products.