Harper May is currently working with a FTSE 250 listed construction company based in Central London. My client is widely known as one of the UK's most prolific house builders, designing and constructing luxury homes all over the south of England. The high quality of their properties is matched by the standard of candidate they require; thanks to their phenomenal turnover in excess of £500m they can offer an unparalleled package including a generous 10% bonus and a car allowance to be offered in cash. As a result of this tremendous success, they are searching for a Financial Controller to join their team. The role will involve leading the long-term budgeting process, and is a fantastic opportunity to progress swiftly to the very top in an industry leading company.
- A highly analytical role, involving keen assessments of cash-flow in relation to future projects.
- Leading the forecasting and re-forecasting on a three-year rolling basis.
- Using your advanced industry specific expertise to evaluate new opportunities and projects.
- Working closely with the Finance Director and Managing Director, maximising a candidate's exposure to senior management figures.
- Managing and mentoring a team of two.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- ACA qualified is a necessity.
- University degree would be highly advantageous.
- Experience in construction, or a similar industry, is a prerequisite for this role.
- Self-confident candidate who can both engage in my client's sociable culture and impress with their dedication and professionalism.