Harper May is working with an internationally renowned travel company, based in the City. My client is capable of organising all aspects of a holiday, from assisting in booking flights and hotels to coordinating various day and evening activities for the holidaymaker to take part in. Thanks to the extensive portfolio of airline, hotel and events my client is partnered with, they guarantee a rich and fulfilling holiday experience. Thanks to their tremendous recent success, exemplified by growth of 35% year-on-year, they are currently searching for a Financial Controller to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of an industry leading, truly international brand whose name will forever be synonymous with luxury and excitement.
- Assisting senior management figures with investment plans, as my client looks to expand into a dozen more countries across the globe.
- Identifying key areas and processes that need improving, and recommending a course of action.
- Leading financial analysis on company performance in different markets.
- Monthly reporting to the Directors and the board.
- Managing and motivating a team of four.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified.
- University degree would be highly advantageous.
- Extensive leadership experience.
- Background in a similar industry would prove to be beneficial.
- Availability to start a new role within 4-6 weeks is a necessity.