Our client is one of the world's largest multinational sporting retailers. This iconic brand continues to produce some of the most recognizable sporting goods in the world. From football, golf and rugby to cheerleading this blue chip company continues to experience steady growth. The successful candidate will focus on their advertising and marketing division. This will be an extremely high profile role with significant exposure to some of the most well known sporting personalities on the planet. This is an extremely unique opportunity that certainly does not come around very often.
- Extensive business partnering with senior stakeholders to ensure the continued success of the UK brand
- Manage and develop finance team
- Act as the focal point for all Financial and Management Reporting requirements for the UK business
- Ensuring all month-end / annual deadlines are met and all reporting to the global parent company is timely and accurate
- Provide thought partnering to the finance and senior leadership in defining financial frameworks and operating models
- Define and implement various strategic initiatives with senior leaders and their teams to maximize revenue
Desired Skills and Experience
- Is ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Experienced in managing, developing and growing a team
- Must be technically focussed with a keen eye for detail.
- Must have a background in retail or advertising
- Degree educated