My client is one of the world's leading luxury tour operators, with over 50 stores in the UK. Theyspecialize in luxury and tailor-made travel to both the business and consumer markets, as well as related services such as visa processing, to destinations around the world across nine different geographic regions. Due to continued growth, the business is looking for a Financial Controller to join their team in their office in Central London.
- Extensive business partnering with senior stakeholders to ensure the continued success of the company
- Manage a finance team of 15
- Act as the focal point for all Financial and Management Reporting requirements for the UK business
- Ensuring all month-end and annual deadlines are met.
- Act as link between finance and the wider business to ensure all integration of finance into the business is achieved.
- Manage ad hoc projects within finance and new systems and controls are implemented
Desired Skills and Experience
- Is ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Experienced in managing, developing and growing a team
- Must be technically focussed with a keen eye for detail.
- A background in travel or retail would be beneficial