Our client is one of the world's leading suppliers of consumer electronics. They are extremely innovative and have a team of over 600 expert designers, craftsmen, chemists and engineers build their products from the finest materials and ingredients using an exacting production process to ensure they deliver exceptional performance. Due to an internal promotion, the business is looking for a Financial Controller to join their team in their London offices. This is a fantastic role with huge opportunities for progression and development.
- Extensive business partnering with senior stakeholders to ensure the continued success of the brand in the UK
- Manage a large finance team of 20
- Act as the focal point for all Financial and Management Reporting requirements for the UK business
- Ensuring all month-end / annual deadlines are met and all reporting to the global parent company is timely and accurate
- Act as link between finance and the wider business to ensure all integration of finance into the business is achieved.
- Manage ad hoc projects within finance and new systems and controls are implemented
Desired Skills and Experience
- Is ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Experienced in managing, developing and growing a team a large team/
- Must be technically focussed with a keen eye for detail.
- Must have a background in FMCG