Harper May is currently working with a multi award-winning solutions integrator of unified communications and document management services. My client is passionate about delivering genuine value to their customers, which include the likes of Apple, Blackberry and Deliveroo, and strive to exceed expectations in their work. For over 20 years my client has established an industry wide reputation for pushing the boundaries of technology through their expansive portfolio of products and solutions. These solutions are delivered to customers through long-term, strategic partnerships with hardware and software vendors.
My client is looking for a Financial Controller to join the team based in the one of the most fashionable postcodes in East London to oversee the finance team and help improve controls and process' across the company to increase efficiency.
- Leading and developing a team of 5 junior accounts
- Business Partnering with the CFO and other senior stakeholders in the different divisions in order to improve controls and process' across the group
- Being the main lead of the month end process
- Working closely with the CFO in regards to strategy and 5 year business plans
- Liaising extensively with the year end auditors
- Leading the attempt to reduce the turnaround period in finance
- ACA/CIMA/ACCA qualified with ideally 2+ years post qualification experience
- Managerial experience essential
- Educated to degree level
- Fantastic communication skills due to the business partnering aspects of the role
- A positive, outgoing personality, with a sense of humour!