Harper May is currently working with a leading FTSE 250 residential property developer specialising in multi-million pound home and hotel developments. They are looking for a Financial Controller to come in to their lavish central London based head office. With projects ranging from skyscrapers to urban redevelopment programmes, and a turnover of £300 million my client is at the top of the property industry. Having generated close to £3 billion of economic activity for Britain in the last year, and sustained circa 20,000 jobs my client also provides much for the country.
With a fantastic salary on offer and a generous bonus package provided this is an opportunity not to be missed for a commercial minded skilled accountant with a background in property.
- Running the day to day finance operation
- Being in charge of the Management Accounts
- Managing various projects
- Budgeting and Forecasting, including focus on growth opportunities for the company
- Preparation of the P&L and Statutory Accounts
- Group reporting
- Analysis of sales/costs/profits/cash flow
- Qualified accountant - ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Previous experience in real estate or property ideal
- 4-5 years experience as an accountant
- Advanced excel skills
- Hardworking and diligent attitude
- Strong communication skills