Harper May is currently working with a luxury chain of gym and spa resorts across the capital who have established themselves as the premier destination for health conscious Londoners due to their immaculate facilities and incorporation of health trends and treatments from across the globe. My client already has 10 different locations and is looking to expand out of London and double this number by the end of the year. In order to achieve this they are looking for a Financial Controller to join their office based in a fashionable district of North London, and help drive the company to even further growth.
With fantastic discounts across the resorts on top of a fantastic salary, this is an opportunity not to be missed for any commercially aware Financial Controller with a background in hospitality.
- Working closely with the Finance Director in regards to strategic plans and growth strategies
- Overseeing the whole day to day finance function
- Managing one accounts assistant
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Preparing year end accounts and leading the yearend audit
- Reviewing company controls and process' and looking for any areas for improvement
- Ad hoc duties
- ACA/CIMA/ACCA qualified
- Previous experience in multi-site essential - retail/restaurants/bars etc
- Amazing communication skills
- Advanced excel skills
- Experience of the Xero system advantageous