Harper May is working with a rapidly growing and award winning SME drinks brand. My client has a presence online, in addition to concessions and wholesale to some of the UK's leading bars, restaurants and department stores. They have seen growth exceed 200% over the last two years. As a result of their tremendous expansion, my client is searching for Finance and Operations Manager to head up their team, developing into a CFO position as the business grows. A successful candidate will excel in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, ideally with experience working in a similar role.
- Business partner with department heads to proactively reduce costs and drive the business forward
- Produce overhead budgets and reforecasts
- KPI and variance analysis
- Overseeing the production of the monthly management accounts.
- Mentor 2 junior accountants
- Working closely with the founders on business strategy including undertaking regular market analysis
Desired Skills & Experience:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA/ QBE
- Stock/FMCG experience strongly desired
- Educated to degree level
- Ambitious and Entrepreneurial individual at ease working at a rapidly growing company