Harper May is working exclusively working with one of Britain's fastest growing luxury cinema companies. The company now boasts year on year growth and an £80 million turnover. With the monopoly on the luxury cinema industry, this company is looking for a qualified ACA candidate to join their experienced finance team and grow with the company. The ideal candidate will be a dynamic and organized individual that enjoys working within a team. Experience working in retail or within the leisure and hospitality industry is desirable.
- Preparation of the budget and 5 year plan and challenging assumptions
- Responsible for development and delivery of financial and commercial reporting for senior management.
- Proactively challenge the status quo and use commercial analysis to drive business change
- Responsible for leveraging company financial systems to facilitate insightful and efficient reporting
- Responsible for providing monthly commentary on the business results & the financial estimate.
- Analytical support for the Finance Manager
- Responsible for upholding accounting principles and ensuring proper processes are adhered to within the brand teams.
- Qualified ACA
- Comfortable in a large corporate company
- Excellent stakeholder management ability across all levels
- Strength in the communication of financial reporting across these levels
- Working within leisure and hospitality or retail