Harper May is working with an extremely innovative pharmaceutical company, based in one of London's most desirable postcodes. With offices in the City, the company are constantly bringing amazing new products to the market, and are widely considered to be the country's leading firm in their field. As a result of the success they are currently experiencing, they are on the search for a Financial Analyst to join their continually expanding team. This is a tremendous opportunity to become a part of one of the capital's most desirable companies.
- Researching macro and microeconomic conditions in order to make business recommendations.
- Staying abreast of developments in their field.
- Exploring investment opportunities.
- Coordinating with other members of the finance team in order to review financial information and forecasts.
- Evaluating current capital expenditures and depreciation.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Degree in Finance, Economics or similar is desirable.
- Past experience working as a Financial Analyst.
- Proficiency in spreadsheets, databases and financial software applications.
- Superb written and oral communication skills.
- Experience in statistical analysis and packages.
- Well informed in current financial subjects, accounting, tax and business environments.