Harper May is currently working with an award winning insurance group that requires a talented Financial Accountant to assist with both reporting and commercial responsibilities in core finance. You will be working within a newly formed Finance Control team overseeing change and transformation, adding value in various areas across the function.
- Undertaking regular ad-hoc analytical duties in partnership with the Finance Director and Commercial Controller.
- Oversee the month end close process, prepayments and posting journals accruals as required
- Reviewing balance sheet recs and ensuring items are resolved accurately
- Providing insight into improvements, including the development of financial control processes
- Ad-hoc analysis as appropriate, including management of a junior accountant
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA fully qualified.
- Financial Services or Insurance experience
- Excellent stakeholder management skills