My client is one of Britain's fastest growing investment firms. Specialising in bespoke commercial, residential and student developments throughout Britain and specific international locations they have amassed an impressive portfolio of developments. They have collected numerous industry awards and have plans to expand their influence further. They are hiring for a financial accountant for their west London office.
The duties of the role include.
- Manage monthly management accounts
- Preparation of legacy company accounts under FRS 101 & FRS 102
- Support development reporting
- Support the month-end reporting cycle
Applying candidates must have.
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA part qualified or finalist
- Prior industry experience in a financial services environment
- Strong understanding of Sage 50 and 200
- Good excel skills will be required