My client is one of the world's top law firms with offices in 130 countries around the globe. They pride themselves on providing a first class legal service which is bespoke to each clients needs. They have won numerous awards and represent clients from FTSE 100 companies to rapidly growing SME's. They are looking for a financial accountant for their south London office.
The duties of the role include.
- Productionof monthly management accounts and provisions of the management information
- Assist in the annual budgeting and re-forecasting cycles, maintaining and improving the system.
- Completion of month end and year end processes to ensure timetables are met.
- Liaise on a daily basis with members, senior officers and external partners
Applying candidates must have.
- ACA, ACCAor CIMA
- Prior industry knowledge essential
- Strong problem solving skills and an analytical approach
- Good excel skills will be required