One of London's top handbag retailers has an exciting new opportunity to join the accounts team as a Financial Accountant. Based in central London the organisation are in a prime location which is easily commutable. My client started as a small home based brand and in 8 years have been recognised globally and even work with a number of A-List celebrities. This is an amazing opportunity for someone who is passionate about fashion and who wants to work for a vibrant company that continues to grow.
- Implementation of new projects and JV's which contribute to the company's growth
- Working with the management accountant to produce the monthly accounts for the management team
- Review the statutory accounts and ensure UK GAAP compliance
- Assist with internal KPI development and ensure controls are robust
- Assist with all tax queries
- Work closely with the management team to produce all year end packs
Desired Skills and Experience:
- ACCA/CIMA qualified.
- Prior retail experience is a bonus
- Degree level educated.
- Excellent analytical and communications skills.