Harper May is working with a luxury men's fashion retailer whose name is recognised nationwide for being a leader in clothing quality and style, who are now looking for a financial accountant to join their like minded finance team. The company is going through high periods of growth and are forecast to dominate the market in the immediate future. Coming in at this moment in time, you will help to spearhead this growth and join a very exciting company at an even more exciting time. The successful candidate will have experience producing statutory accounts and be interested in growing their financial career to the next level. Retail experience would put candidates at a distinct advantage.
· Monthly and quarterly reporting pack and control account reconciliations
· Financial Accounts - budget variance commentary and process
· Owning the month end and year-end processes.
· Preparing the yearly budget alongside business unit managers
· Reviewing balance sheets - ensuring clarity and accuracy of reconciliations
· Internal/External audit
· Annual VAT reporting, reviewing VAT processes
· ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified or part qualified
· Statutory accounts experience
· Have a genuine interest in men's fashion
· Confident, resilient and inquisitive professional
· Personality to match a high end fashion retailer