One of the world's leading charities is currently looking for a Financial Accountant to join their Central London team. Our client has offices in over 20 countries and ongoing projects across the Globe and is one of the most recognizable charities. Working closely alongside research facilities and medical institutions their work and funding has provided direct support to some of the biggest breakthroughs in their field in recent times.
- Preparation of year end and consolidated accounts for the group's subsidiaries
- Assist in the audit process
- Preparation of year end schedules
- Review of the internal financial systems and controls
- Ad-hoc commercial project based work with the Head of Finance
- Preparation of quarterly VAT returns
- Assist in the month-end process
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Newly ACA qualified or 1 year PQE
- Experience of not-for-profit or charity industry desirable
- Educated to degree level.
- Degree educated
- Strong communicator