My client is one of the UK's most successful property groups specialising in luxury commercial, residential and hospitality developments. They manage a diverse portfolio worth over £1.6 billion which spans across Britain, Europe and America. They are looking for a group financial accountant for their west London office
The duties of the role include.
- Prepare group and entity level statutory accounts and consolidated accounts of onshore and offshore companies in accordance with UK GAAP
- Ensure the financial statements are in full compliance with FRS 102
- Create business methods for accounting and financial record-keeping
- Manage the year end audit of the group's financial statements
Applying candidates must have.
- ACA qualified, top 10 practice
- Excellent analytical, organisational and communication skills
- In-depth computer skills
- Significant experience with IFRS, FRS and UK GAAP
- Proactive mindset and experience of contributing to significant projects