My client is one of the industries leading financial advisers. Specialising in high end property investments they have completed over $5billion direct investments across the globe and have ambitions to grow their influence even further. They are looking for a financial accountant for their west London office.
The duties of the role include.
- Oversee and review NAV reconciliations with fund administrators
- Ensure the financial statements are in full compliance with FRS 102
- Prepare ad-hoc reports and analysis for investors and portfolio managers
- Manage the yearend audit of the group's financial statements
Applying candidates must have.
- ACA qualified, top 20 practice
- Excellent analytical, organisational and communication skills
- In-depth computer skills
- Significant experience with IFRS, FRS and UK GAAP
- Proactive mindset and experience of contributing to significant projects