My client is one of the UK's most successful property groups specialising in world class developments and instantly recognisable hospitality facilities. They manage a diverse portfolio of properties and they have ambitions to spread into Europe and America. They are looking for a group financial accountant for their West London office.
The duties of the role include.
- Working closely to the Finance Director providing the successful candidate with a strong opportunity to learn and gain insight into all aspects of business operations. Tasks are expected to include:
- Quarterly management accounts and projections
- Cashflow / treasury management
- VAT returns
- Corporation tax and compliance. Computations prepared in house by FD. Formal returns and computations prepared by Deloitte, reviewed and checked before submission.
- Responsibility for ongoing validation of Sage software and oversight of Property Administrator and Bookkeeping Assistant
- Year-end financial statements, annual audit and resolution of audit queries
- Assisting in the management of the banking relationship including facility monitoring and covenant compliance packs
- Assisting with financial evaluation of transactions
- Working closely with property team to ensure rent and service charges collected effectively
- Support the delivery of the 5-year strategic plan
- Biannual dividend and debenture interest payments
- Ad hoc projects
Applying candidates must have.
- ACA, ACCAor CIMA
- Excellent analytical, organisational and communication skills
- In-depth computer skills
- Significant experience withIFRS, FRS and UK GAAP
- Proactive mindset and experience of contributing to significant projects