Financial Accountant - Real Estate company
My client is a highly acquisitive property developer based in Central London. The company are currently seeking a Senior Financial Accountant to provide commercial added value. The company own some of the most sought after estates in London and across Europe. Throughout their rich history my client has stuck to their core principles of entrepreneurship and informed investment, this has enabled them to master their craft and become market leaders in their field.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that combines an illustrious history with a forward thinking and innovative outlook. The successful candidate will be fully and will have extensive property/real estate experience.
Key responsibilities for the Financial Accountant:
- As Financial Accountant you will take lead on technical reporting under IFRS
- Setting and regular reporting on KPI's and business drivers
- Acting as the finance lead on all audit activities
- provide high level analysis and report to the board
- Setting operational budgets
- Production of a rolling 3 year forecast and cashflow forecasting
- Generating ad-hoc analyses to support marketing planning and strategy
- Evaluating market trends and competitor analysis
- Previously been a Financial Accountant
- Fully qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Prior Real estate/property experience
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- Ability to work with a high level of accuracy and meet strict deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
Lastly, if you are looking for a Financial Accountant role within Real Estate this is a fantastic role for you.