Harper May is currently working with a leader in the Financial Services industry who is looking for a Financial Accountant to join their team. The asset management Firm works for clients managing and advising more than £700bn of assets. They are one of the fastest growing firms in their industry. The size of the team has more than doubled in the last few years and are looking to add an excellent individual to the business.
- Undertaking regular ad-hoc analytical duties in partnership with the Finance Director and Commercial Controller.
- Oversee the month end close process, prepayments and posting journals accruals as required
- Reviewing balance sheet recs and ensuring items are resolved accurately
- Providing insight into improvements, including the development of financial control processes
- Ad-hoc analysis as appropriate, including management of a junior accountant
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA fully qualified.
- Prior Financial Services experience
- Excellent stakeholder management skills