Harper May is working with an exciting, dynamic Financial Software Company based in West London. Despite this company's youth, they have experienced rapid growth, increasing their turnover drastically and gaining lucrative backing from investors. This company is at the forefront of the Fintech industry and is increasingly gaining a large part of the market share. The company is planning rapid growth, increasing their staff fourfold in the next 6 months. The company is looking for a new Financial Accountant to join their team and help drive their growth in this exciting time.
- Preparation of monthly P&L reports, including undertaking of variance and margin analysis to ensure actuals are accurate
- Assist in the production of monthly management account packs
- Assist in budgeting and forecasting processes
- Business Partner with various divisions
- Various ad-hoc assistance as required from the Finance Director and CFO
- Full ACCA or CIMA qualification
- Experience in the Financial Services or technology industries is a necessity
- Strong academic background with a high-quality university degree.
- Advanced understanding of Excel and other accounting systems.
- Strong sociable skills with an outgoing personality.
- Ability to perform in a fast paced environment whilst still delivering high quality results.