An opportunity has arisen for a Financial Accountant to join our client based in Bishopsgate. The company launched their stock broking platform a few years ago and have already seen their turnover increase rapidly. Due to this recent success they are looking to build up their finance team to help them double the size of their turnover and become a real player in the Financial Services industry.
The successful candidate will be qualified and will have experience in working for a similar company.
- Undertaking regular ad-hoc analytical duties in partnership with the Finance Director and Commercial Controller.
- Oversee the month end close process, prepayments and posting journals accruals as required
- Reviewing balance sheet recs and ensuring items are resolved accurately
- Providing insight into improvements, including the development of financial control processes
- Ad-hoc analysis as appropriate, including management of a junior accountant
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA fully qualified.
- Prior Financial Services experience
- Excellent stakeholder management skills