Harper May is currently working with an leading Financial Services firm based in the City of London. My client is looking for a talented Finanical Accountant to assist with both reporting and commercial responsibilities in core finance. You will be working within a newly formed Finance Control team overseeing change and transformation, adding value in various areas across the function. This position will offer further opportunities for projects across the business and you must be fully qualified with Finacial Services experience.
- Undertaking regular ad-hoc analytical duties in partnership with the Finance Director and Commercial Controller.
- Oversee the month end close process, prepayments and posting journals accruals as required
- Reviewing balance sheet recs and ensuring items are resolved accurately
- Providing insight into improvements, including the development of financial control processes
- Ad-hoc analysis as appropriate, including management of a junior accountant
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA fully qualified.
- Prior Financial Services experience
- Excellent stakeholder management skills