Harper May is currently working with a cutting edge creative design agency at the forefront of next generation tech advertising. My client is part of one of the big 4 advertising agencies in the world, and is working to push advertising techniques and technologies into the future. They are achieving this through the use of sensory products such as touch gyros, which are designed with the purpose of engaging the audience to a greater degree than ever before, and bring the customer closer to the brand and product that they are investing in. My client's success can be measured by the highly impressive list of brands that they have worked with, including Nike, Adidas, Coca Cola and Louis Vuitton.
My client is looking for a Finance Systems Accountant to join the lavish head office based in south west London, and help to improve the efficiency of the company and allow them to work better to achieve their growth targets for the next few years.
- Enable the finance function to deliver strategic plans and performance improvements
- Deliver reporting and system integration tools
- Reinforce and manage the data architecture design
- Assist in specifying and participating with the ongoing development of SAP reporting tools
- Support the production of required reports to the accounting team
- ACA/CIMA/ACCA qualified or part qualified essential
- Degree in finance related subject
- Knowledge of SAP very beneficial
- Fantastic communication skills
- Hardworking and ambitious attitude