Harper May is currently working with a leading media company based in Central London. My client, as one of the best-known names in the industry, are a much sought-after destination for recently ACA-qualified candidates and as such are keen to interview as many suitable candidates as possible. A consistently high growth brand, my client is searching for a Financial Planning Analyst to join their team. With a portfolio of some of the world's biggest music artists, TV shows and films this is an unparalleled opportunity to be a part of an internationally renowned media company.
- Building relationships with various departmental heads e.g. film &TV.
- Commentary and analysis of monthly reports.
- Working closely with the Commercial Finance Manager and Head of FP&A on ad-hoc analytical duties.
- Providing month end variance analysis and forecasting future financial performance.
- Challenging existing business ideas with a forward-looking focus.
- Reviewing budgets, forecasts and reforecast.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- ACA qualified ideally.
- Background in auditing TMT clients would be highly advantageous.
- Educated to degree level.
- Charismatic candidate comfortable presenting to senior management figures.