Harper May is working with a fine wine market company based in Central London who are currently looking for a Finance Manager on an Interim basis. My client is a leader in the fine wine market, with merchants from around the world they allow members to trade safely and efficiently with other merchants around the world. With their comprehensive data they bring transparency to the market and offers useful insight to other members. It is due to their astonishing growth this role is now immediately available. The ideal candidate would be someone who has experience managing a small team with previous experience as a finance manager.
- Undertaking regular ad-hoc analytical duties in partnership with the Director of Finance.
- Enhancing the finance processes
- Spearheading the preparation the month end process, including board packs.
- Monitoring financial variables impacting the delivery of the company strategy and growth plans.
- Creating KPIs and analysing business performance making sure to spot any data trends, deviations, anomalies and then suggesting ways to refine
- YOU MUST BE immediately available
- ACCA/CIMA/ACA qualified
- Previous experience within the food and drink industry
- Excellent commutations skills
- 2 years experience as a finance manager