Harper May is currently working with a fantastic rapidly expanding private healthcare organisation specialising in orthopedic treatment and sports injuries. With a high reputation amongst the public, my client has become one of the premier destinations for professional athletes looking for treatment for their injuries due to the top quality specialist and physicians employed by the group. With a turnover of close to 20 million pounds and assets worth nearly double, my client has already established itself as a premier health care company, with plans to open up more sites in the next year.
They are looking for a Finance Manager to join their lavish offices based in one of the most exclusive areas of the capital to help continue their growth.
- Overseeing a small team of part qualified junior accountants
- Working closely with the Finance Director in regards to strategy and business plans
- Budgeting and forecasting whilst producing flash budget performance reports
- Group consolidation
- Cost and revenue analysis
- Month end duties
- ACA qualified or ACCA/CIMA qualified with extensive health care experience
- Managerial experience for 2 years at least
- Educated to degree level
- Leadership qualities
- Strong communication skills
- Fantastic excel skills