Finance Manager - Entertainment Company
Harper May is working with one of the most innovative Entertainment companies in the UK. The company specialises in events / travelling productions and is looking for a finance manager who can work alongside the Commercial director and head of ops.
Key Duties for the Finance Manager:
- As Finance Manager you will be supporting the Commercial Director with KPI reporting
- Assisting with weekly and monthly reporting to the owners
- Assisting in developing and improving the Management Information Pack
- Assisting with monthly Management Accounts
- Cost/Margin and Profitability Analysis
- Provides input to the financial evaluation of business cases.
- Works with the business teams to produce fit for purpose budgets and reforecasts.
- Provides analysis as required to report, monitor and explain performance.
- Been a previous Finance Manager
- Qualified Accountant
- Is a proactive self starter
- Is university educated
- Has been in a similar role previously
- Strong communicator
- Exceptional excel abilities
Lastly if you are looking for a finance manager role within leisure this is a fantastic role for you.