Finance Manager - Media Company
A world-renowned publishing company based in Central London is looking for a talented Finance Manager to join their expert team. The company has a rich history and has published some of the nation's most beloved tales. The ideal candidate will be fully qualified and have previous publishing experience.
Key Responsibilities for the Finance Manager:
- As Finance Manager you will be responsible for producing full management account packs.
- Working closely with the Managing Director in project based work, including providing ad-hoc analysis as required.
- Leading the budgeting and re-forecasting processes.
- Producing and analysing P&L reports.
- Managing and mentoring a team of two junior accountants.
- Balance sheet and bank reconciliation.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Been a previous Finance Manager
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA part or fully qualified.
- Must have publishing experience
- Must have Xero experience
Lastly if you are looking for a finance manager role within media this is a fantastic role for you.