Harper May is working with a large Property Management firm based in Central London. My client has been operating for over 25 years and has a developing portfolio within the residential and commercial property space. They are searching for a Finance Manager to join their Property Management team which is earmarked for fast-track progression opportunities, making it perfect for an ambitious candidate keen to establish themselves within the property sector.
- Build trusted relationships with all key stakeholders (including heads of divisions, teams, CFO, head of finance and financial controller).
- Prepare annual budget and quarterly reforecast in conjunction with each head of department.
- Produce month end management accounts
- Provide each head of department with detailed cost plan and assist them with the management of that plan.
- Present financial information at relevant divisional board and team meetings.
- Regularly attend team meetings to gain an insight into operations/performance and offer financial guidance and advice
- Chartered Accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent).
- Ability to build strong and trusted relationships with business leaders.
- Experience of working in a fast moving and dynamic organisation.
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise.
- Attention to detail.
- Significant relevant experience.
- Excellent IT skills both in using and understanding how systems work.