Harper May are currently looking for a Finance Manager for one of the top car finance intermediaries, working with all the leading car finance lenders in the country. Their goal is to find our customers the best car finance quote which is tailored to their budget.
- Overseeing the day-to-day financial and accounting operations of the Company
- Monthly bank reconciliation and Xero management
- Monthly payroll to 50+ employees
- Create monthly and annual reports to identify results, trends and financial forecasts
- Manage cash flow by tracking transactions and regularly reviewing internal reports.
- Ensure all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed and reported.
- Establish and implement financial reporting systems to comply with government regulations and legislation.
- Review all financial plans and budgets regularly to look for cost reduction opportunities.
- Examine all financial reports and data closely to check for discrepancies.
- Report to the Company Director with timely and accurate financial information
Desired Skills and Experience:
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA qualified or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years' experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management
- High attention to detail
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills