Harper May is currently working with an industry-defining telecommunications company based in Central London. My client's brand is one of the country's most recognisable and their technological innovations and have increased their market share year-n-year. With the company experiencing unparalleled growth, they are searching for a Finance Manager to join their team. The scope of the role, allied to the tremendous opportunities for personal and professional growth within the larger Group, make it one that should not be passed up by prospective candidates.
- Business partnering across the Group, liaising with the Managing Directors of various departments.
- Undertaking regular ad-hoc analytical duties in relation to my client's operations in America, specifically with the rollout of their much-anticipated 5G network within the next two years.
- Producing full sets of management accounts with the help of the two junior members of staff.
- Preparing monthly packs to be presented to the Board.
- Leading a team of two part-qualified Management Accountants.
- Leading the budgeting for my client's domestic operations.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA fully qualified.
- Industry relevant experience is a necessity.
- Degree educated would be beneficial.
- Background in a similar role would be advantageous.
- Ambitious, entrepreneurial candidate whose drive and creativity matches that of the company's.