This high growth SaaS business is looking for an experienced and technically knowledgeable qualiﬁed Finance Manager to manage the monthly finance function. Reporting to the Financial Controller, responsibilities will span across our international entities. The business is currently over 200 employees and plan to double operations over the next year.
- Manage monthly reconciliations, in multiple currencies, including bank, accounts payable, prepayments, accruals including commissions and intercompany reconciliations
- Preparation of monthly company accounts and the consolidated group accounts and for 31 December year end reporting purposes
- Assist to maintain cash control by ensuring timely monitoring and reporting of cash balances, movements and commitments across multiple accounts in various currencies
- Support the Financial Controller through the group audit of the accounts for statutory, banking and due diligence purposes
- Help develop and improve month end and day to day systems and processes as the business scales in size and complexity and to support the achievement of company goals
- Assisting the Financial Controller with all VAT, corporate tax, R&D and other compliance matters across our multiple regions
- Helping to develop finance team policies that ensure we achieve first in class reporting.
- Support with Management of global payroll for external processing and payment in conjunction with the Group Accountant
- Managing a small team across AR, AP and management accounting
- Ad hoc requests to support the wider ﬁnance team and the business
- Qualiﬁed accountant ACA, ACCA
- Very strong verbal and written business English
- Detail orientated and accurate
- Experience with Finance Systems, preferably Netsuite
- A resilient questioning approach; ability to spot, investigate and explain irregularities.
- Experience of international VAT rules an advantage
- Good planning, prioritisation, problem solving and organisational skills
- Is looking to grow professionally as part of a small and fast-moving team
- Strong interpersonal skills - willing to interact with all types of personalities
- SaaS or B2B Tech company experience in a high growth environment highly preferred