Harper May is currently working with one of the UK's leading soft drink brands who is seeking an ambitious Finance Manager to join their finance team based in West London. My client is a well established and rapidly growing brand currently operating throughout the UK, working with some of the most popular supermarkets, restaurants and hotels. The successful candidate will be fully qualified with prior FMCG/Drinks experience.
- Responsible for management of 6 members of finance staff.
- Assist the Financial Controller in creating documented processes, policies and controls that ensure robust management of financials.
- Liaising with rest of the Finance team to ensure the effective and timely delivery of management accounts for main trading entity, reporting on performance and onward submission of the pack to the bank.
- Design and implement management reporting packs for subsidiary companies.
- Overseeing the completion of bank and credit card sales reconciliations for all accounts are performed on a monthly basis.
- Balance sheet and intercompany reconciliations are performed as part of the management accounts production process for Group companies.
- Assist with driving a robust budgeting process for the main trading entity.
- Create good working relationships with other department heads to ensure reporting needs
- Liaise with the Commercial Analyst to ensure that that supplier retro rebates are calculated and reconciled accurately and invoices raised on a timely basis
- ACCA/CIMA/ACA Qualified Accountant
- Must have prior FMCG/Drinks experience
- Must have previous experience of working in and managing a large team
- Excellent IT skills including Excel and Microsoft packages
- Possess commercial and business acumen
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment whist remaining professional at all times