Harper May is working with a luxury womens retail brand based in North London. With multi-million pound turnover and a hugely creative advertising team, they now require a dynamic Finance Manager to join their high performing finance team. The successful SME, who have seen year on year growth for the past two years, require an inquisitive individual with a strong luxury retail background, comfortable with year end, month end and managing a small finance team. You will become part of the growth and help to continue their success with exciting new projects on the horizon. Reporting directly into the Controller, this new position offers an excellent opportunity to progress with an exciting brand that is one of the most exciting SME'S in the UK.
- Business partner with department heads to proactively reduce costs and drive the business forward
- Produce overhead budgets and re-forecasts
- KPI and variance analysis
- Overseeing the production of the monthly management accounts.
- Mentor Finance team
- Working closely with the founders on business strategy including undertaking regular market analysis
Qualifications and Experience required:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Extensive luxury retail experience
- Strong academics, educated to degree level